THE GAME: Ohio State vs. Michigan State
Weeks ago I looked at Ohio State's schedule and saw today as a classic trap game: a week before the Michigan game, on the road in East Lansing, against a disappointing Michigan State team.
NOTES ON THE FOOD:
- I like thin crust pizza, and it doesn't get thinner than a tortilla. But I didn't have dinner last night so I needed something a little more substantial. So I used a quesadilla as the base.
- I baked it in the oven on a pizza pan for about seven minutes, then flipped it over and added the sauce and cheese.
- Also, Trader Joe's pepperoni, which is probably my favorite grocery-store pepperoni.
- This was my first time making one of these, but it will not be my last - it was great.
NOTES ON THE GAME:
- Well, my theory was correct, but MSU couldn't quite pull it off.
- The Spartans lost by one point because they went for two after a touchdown in the 4th quarter and missed the conversion.
- That was a ballsy play, but I didn't like it. Playing at home, I think you should try to extend the game, even if that means OT.
- Next Saturday is going to be one hell of day of games.